Cyndia Pilkington (RA), RS-71657
- License #:
Prior to becoming a fulltime real estate agent in 2008, Cyndia spent more than 15 years working as a marketing and communication specialist in New York, Australia, and Vancouver, Canada. Her past professional experience in marketing and customer-focused communications combined with a solid foundation in real estate has allowed her to provide her clients with effective and innovative traditional and technology-based marketing plans. Apart from solid verbal and written communication skills, Cyndia also brings her clients sharp negotiation skills, in-depth market knowledge, great attention to detail, and lots of hard work.
Since 2008, Cyndia has closed transactions island-wide in all price points including and has earned the distinguished Coldwell Banker Luxury Specialist designation awarded to those individuals who demonstrate expertise and high standards in the luxury market. She has the pleasure of helping Sellers and Buyers across the island.
Her personal network includes contacts across Oahu and the neighbor islands to Australia, Western Canada, and parts of Asia.
Cyndia’s goals are her client’s goals.
Education and Credentials
- Texas Christian University, English and Journalism, BA
- Simon Fraser University, Communications/Public Relations, MA (ABT)
- Realtor Associate (RA)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Global Luxury Specialist
- CRS, Certified Residential Specialist, top 3% of Realtors in the US
- International President’s Circle 2016, 2019 (top 5% of Coldwell Banker agents globally)
- International Diamond Society, 2017, 2018 (top 10% of Coldwell Banker agents globally)
- Top Best in Real Estate Award 2013-2019 (Honolulu Magazine)
- 2014-2019 Aloha ‘Aina Real Estate Award Nominee
- Lived and worked in New York City; Melbourne, Australia; and Vancouver, Canada
- Traveled extensively in Europe and Asia
- Past Secretary and Board Member, Hawaii Theatre Stars
- Volunteer with the Boys and Girls club
- Volunteer various school and sport teams
- Volunteer 100+ Women Who Care
Aloha 'Aina Real Estate Award Nominee 2014
Best in Real Estate Honolulu Magazine 2014
Coldwell Banker Realty
Your Local Real Estate Connection
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
As an agent who's an expert in our Hawaii market, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.